Line Temporary Marking Spray Paint For Traffic Accident 500ml , Non
1. ISO&CE factory
2. good adhesion
3. highly reflective
4. strong weather resistant
5. bitumen, concrete Survey Line Temporary Marking Paints
Captain Inverted Survey Marker is ideal for use in Law Enforcement
for marking traffic accidents, incidents and crime scenes. Also
ideal for marking out construction plans or identification of
hazards and points of reference in temporarily unsafe areas or
landscaping and construction zones.Suitable for almost any surface
including bitumen, concrete, grass, soil, gravel, plants and
timber. Unique upside down nozzles and spray through cap with fully
1. Shake the can well before use
2. Invert can and point at ground or floor;
3. Hold can 4-10 inches above surface to be marked;
4. Clean valve by spraying upright for 2-3 seconds after each use.
1. Keep away from heat, flames, sparks and any other source of
2. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
3. Store in cool and dry places at temp. Lower than 45 ℃, avoid
4. Keep out of the reach of children.
∮65mm x 195mm H
500ml x 12pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading